Fresh garden cooking, in the traditional French style, is a techinique of simple meals that are seasonally fresh and sparkling with the essential flavors of their carefully grown prepared ingredients.
‘Potager’ or, a homegrown kitchen garden inspires these favorites and captures the full vitality of this age old manner. It is French cuisine at its freshest and most authentic.
Just accompany your meal with a bottle of a favorite Valley Wine, your latest treasure hunt find!
- Red Wine Glazed Figs
- Pissaladier-Caramelized Onion Tart with Herbs
- Gourges-Warm French Cheese Profiteroles
- Petit Croque Monsieur
- Selection of French Cheeses-Morbier, Pave d’Affinois, Bucheron, Mimolett, St. Andre, Melon, Grapes, French Baguette
- Truffled Baked Potato wedges
- Platter of Pates, Terrines and Smoked Salmon Mousse with Cornichon, Chutneys, Relishes Mustards and Brioche Toast Points
- Warm Cassoulet- Hearty Stew of White Beans, Duck Confit, Sausages and Herbs
- Oven Roasted Guinea Hen stuffed with Savory Bread Pudding of Apples, Pears and Herbs
- Endive, Escarole Salad Baby Vegetables with a Champagne Vinaigrette
- Glazed French Chocolate Cake made with Orange Zest and Almonds
- Homemade Madeleines and Fresh Berries
- Dandelion Greens and Endive Salad with Anchovy dressing & Savory Croutons
- Saute of Haricot Verts & Flageolet with Basil Sauce
- Classic Mesclun and Frisee Garden Salad with Radishes and Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Savory Warm Bread Pudding layered with Asparagus, Fontina & Spring Greens
- New Potato Salad with Peas and Mint
- Asparagus, Slow Poached with Black Truffle Butter & Shallot
- Caramelized Apple-Quince Tarte Tatin